Welcome to Center for Speech & Language, Inc.
Rhonda Hemphill, M.S., CCC-SLP and Associates
Center for Speech and Language has provided the highest quality evaluations and therapy for speech, language, reading, and hearing in Central Florida since 1981. We offer a range of services to both children and adults. New research is available on a regular basis and we at Center for Speech and Language make sure to keep updated on the most recent information and techniques. Learn more about us here.
Did You Know?
- Research shows a high correlation between early speech sound errors, especially multiple errors, and later difficulties with reading and/or spelling. These areas should be monitored in children who receive therapy for speech sound errors.
- Treatment for Auditory Processing Disorders involves a 3-pronged approach that includes direct intervention
- Dyslexia is a language-based reading disorder that is diagnosed by a pattern of test performance rather than by one single test.
- According the National Institutes of Health, 8-10% of people have a communication disorder.
- Language skills affect all academic areas.
We are Proudly Celebrating 34 Years of Serving the Central Florida area.
We are proud to be a Scottish Rite Clinic for Childhood Language Disorders.